Tim,
        yes we have had it happen here not that long ago. Exactly the same
symptoms, only three servers still installed and no license info. The
afternoon that it occurred to my junior practicum student we also had a
network crash at about the same time. I think that Mattais is on the right
path, it probably relates to some fault writing the ini file or one of the
other Protel support/setup files.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email