From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 December 2002 22:25
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Selecting classes (Ex: Altium offers)
>snip<
>I wanted to select nets already in  a class .    is that possible ,
Master?
<>

Easy in both P99SE and DXP.  P99SE you do it from the Classes dialog
(Design menu) - just select the class and hit the Select button (funnily

enough).

DXP it appears you have to use a query - InNetClass(MyNetClass) - as the

DXP Classes dialog does not have an option to select from within it (it
does have buttons to add or remove already selected objects to/from a
class.  I suspect it would be better to add a Select button to the
classes
dialog, rather than just relying on the query.

Ian