> I certainly hope that Altium do *not* change back to the limited form of
> globals in P99SE.

There were and are on certain occasions that I have found the selection in
99se  PCB  limited.   Those few occasions, I would sacrifice  for the speed
of the current selection process.   I recently had a  friend  (orcad user  )
at my office and I was demonstrating 99SE to him .   His immediate comments
were,  how good the graphics was, how intuitive, and how good the graphical
interface was.   He reflected my long held comments almost to the word.
In addition to the selection  (IS.....), I pray the global edits are
reinstalled in the program.   It  met 99.9 % of all my criteria.  But there
is a need for biter selection.         I even got crafty and slick with 99SE
on occasion so there are work arounds for selection.   On the occasions that
it failed me, I doubt if DXP was up to the task of what I wanted to select
anyway.   ie  selecting classes of component, or classes of nets.  Or maybe
99se can do it and I haven't figured out how to select classes

I wont comment on the schematic selection because I'm not well  versed with
it.  So if it works for schematic then Bravo. In any case I'm going to break
down before Dec 31 for the special offer.  It sounds like a good deal.

Mike Reagan