Mike

>snip<

>  I even got crafty and slick with 99SE
>on occasion so there are work arounds for selection.   On the occasions
that
>it failed me, I doubt if DXP was up to the task of what I wanted to
select
>anyway.   ie  selecting classes of component, or classes of nets.  Or
maybe
>99se can do it and I haven't figured out how to select classes
>
>I wont comment on the schematic selection because I'm not well  versed
with it.  So if it >works for schematic then Bravo. In any case I'm
going to break down before Dec 31 for the >special offer.  It sounds
like a good deal.>

>Mike Reagan

I may be completely wrong and miss the point here, but in the class
editor, there is a button to select the selected class!
(nets,components, whatever)

We too have taken Altium up on the end of year offer for dxp, half price
is too good to miss out on ;-)

Take it easy

Rich