Ian,
        so I see said the blind man! By the description I had assumed he
must be doing the spreadsheet export, modify it in some fashion, re-import
the spreadsheet.

        I probably won't have time to check it out for a while but it sounds
very interesting. How have you missed this function with all of your work to
develop your server which does close to the same functions? Studying the SDK
and existing servers, you never discovered this? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. 8^>

        Why is it that we are finding these items now! Four years after the
programs release and we are still discovering things by accident. This is
what pisses me off so much about Protel/Altium, what kind of support is
this? DXP is even worse, they barely had any documentation for it at the
start, a little bit better now by what I read. Still mostly incomplete
though.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer