Thomas,
        your answer is correct for some cases. For other cases it is just
because they can get away with it. At the moment it seems that a large
number of our former brethren are letting them get away with it to new
extremes. Acts like that allow the industry to lower the standards. What
keeps manuals a necessity in some industries, customer demand, right?

        This is where I draw a line, I don't let them get away with it, they
don't get my money (the company's money that I control) until I am satisfied
the product is finished/workable/releasable (which includes documentation to
a certain standard). It is not up to me to 'discover' how the program works
or doesn't work for $8000 or even the $1500 for the upgrade.

        As for your beverage holders, did you ever pour hot coffee in your
lap while driving this vehicle?
Possibly/probably you could sue! 8^> Naw, forget it, I don't promote people
suing because they lack a sense of responsibility for their own actions,
there is too much of that crap in the courts these days.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.