From: Peter W. Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 February 2003 9:25 AM
To: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
Cc: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Buses

On a related Protel-sabotaging-design-reuse note, is there a way to create a
sub-module and connect one of its inputs to power or ground, without getting ERC
errors that claim I've shorted two nets (for example GND vs. the net name inside the
subsheet?)

--
Peter W. Richards / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Design Manager, EE

This email message (and any attached document) contains information from
Reflectivity, Inc. which may be considered confidential by Reflectivity,
or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law,
and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached
documents) immediately.