Title: Components stand After reflow.

Dear All,

I always set the polygon connect to pads directly, and it always work fine. But now, we found there are components stand after reflow, some  contain pads connect to polygon, some not. I wonder if this is caused by the polygon connet style or any other reason. So my question is:

1, what are the key points to cause components stand after reflow?
2, When will components-stand always occur during reflow process? Preheat or cool.
3, How to slove this problem?

I am looking forward to your constructive suggestions, any input would be great appreciated!

Best Regards,
Luo.