Usually, when I add a few components to the schematic, and update the pcb, the components are placed in a horizontal row starting at the lower right corner of the board. Today, it (99se, sp6) started placing them in a vertical column, with negative 300 mil increment! My board origin (LL corner) is at 1,1, so only the first 3 are visible (and accessible). The rest are in negative Y land!! Selecting everything and moving up will make them all visible, but this seems to mess up polygon fills and split planes when I try to put it back. Yuk!

Any suggestions? Does anyone know where the increment parameter is hidden? I'll eventually give up and reinstall everything, but I'd like to avoid that.

Thanks,
Richard

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC,  24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947,  www.cmcamac.com