Power objects are placed on sheet without the need for reference designators
or parts numbers, unlike user-created components.

Because my present job entails not only the expected electronic/electrical
schematic and PCB designs, but also wiring diagrams and system-level
electrical and electronic drawings, I now have a great deal of need for the
ability to create symbols (and buttons which deposit them) for a variety of
"reusables" like color-coding symbols, wire-gauge symbols, and similar.

Is this possible within P99SE's schematic editor, or am I deluding myself?

Andrew J Jenkins
Electrical Engineer
Dover Automation Company
Subsidiary of Avtron Manufacturing Inc.