The problem with ISO is that it protects incompetent engineers and transform
them into "suppose to be intelligent managers". Those people hide behind the
ISO monster that they create to keep there job.

On the long term.... When all businesses will be ISO (I hope not) what will
be the point. They will have to invent another system so that they can be
ISO.

May be we can start a naming contest for that futuristic new system:

here is a suggestion:

STUPID.

System
Tracking