i told my story before but ...
i had a board once put on hold and missed a major deadline
ISO shop

the called and said that my outside dimension
string read 5.000 inches
but when they measured the drawn outline it measured 4.999 inches
i was out of the office
by the time the 'deviation exception' form was filled out and signed off
by them a whole week was lost

i pointed out that the routing tolerance was .005 inches anyway, "why
did you put it on hold?"
they said "because we are ISO"
i told them i was sorry to hear that

the same junk is going on with my sheet metal suppliers now

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003