In favour of  GOOD documents how about;

Why
Are
No
Knowledge
Ever
Retained

                      Chris Lowe

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Fw: A little OT -
ISO9000 was :PCB labelling
                      09-Jun-2003 01:33

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Protel EDA Forum

any fool can write ISO procedures badly, for ISO to work well for a
company then the procedures must be written in such a way as to help the
company in doing its business rather than hindering it!