Ian

There is few people who contribute to the lists, that have invested the
time to investigate the intricacies of DXP as thoroughly as you.

I for one welcome such comments as they are all valuable & constructive,
even although I do not always agree with them or the rationale behind
them.

But what a boring world we would have if everyone agreed on everything.

Bring em on I say...

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd