On 03:35 AM 20/06/2003, palaniraja said:
Hello all,

    I am interested to know the methods available to
duplicate single side and double side loaded/bare PCB boards.

    At present, I am doing it by manually measuring the
component coordinates and placing them in the worksheet.

    Is there any scanning/semiautomatic/any other shortcut
methods available for board duplication.

Thanks in advance for your information.

I am not sure what you mean by "duplication".

Do you mean panelising a PCB so there are multiple copies on one larger PCB panel.

You mention "measuring the component coordinates and placing them in the worksheet" - are you trying to get the "pick and place" coordinates for automatically stuffing the components onto the PCB?

I think I may not understand the question. Can you explain what you need in more detail.

Ian