Hello,

I'm  using  DXP, SP3 pre 104. Has anyone else noticed that sheet entries are not
editable  as  a  group?  When  I  mark a group of sheet entries and choose 'move
selection',  they  will not move. When I want to re-arrange them, I have to move
each  -  one - separately.  Not fun!

Also,  after  adding  ports to a sheet, it is tedious to have to edit the parent
sheet  symbol to add the ports. I think it would be really handy if there were a
way to update a sheet symbol with its referenced page, adding and removing sheet
entries  as  required.  I  realize  one  could  re-create  the sheet symbol, but
logically organizing the sheet entry positions is time-consuming.

Are there good ways to do these things that I'm just missing?

--
Regards,
Pat       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]