yes the "B" is technically (or should i say pedantically)
wrong in all cases except the DB25
i used to know the correct ones but fortunately i have forgotten them
i think 9 is DE9
15 is A as in DA15

now for the real quiz
what is the true derivation of the term 'BNC' ?
i have heard many differing and 'authoritative' answers

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003