Also you may want to look at your absolute origin setting with respect to your board.
If your board is far away from the absolute origin, your Gerber options are set for
using the absolute origin and the total area between the board and the origin is too
large then it won't fit on the film.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer