I had to do this manually, a wasis might work in which case a script or
macro in a text editor might help. Either way you are in for a fair bit of
work. I too would welcome suggestions.
Robert

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ps.com                   To:       "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:

                      30-Jul-2003 09:45        Subject:  [PEDA] PEDA] P99SE Annotation

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Hi

My company uses an internal designator naming standard for schematic
symbols. The standard is such that each type of component is assigned a
prefix and each designator will be 4 digits long, eg. 1st resistor: 1001,
2nd resistor: 1002, 25th capacitor: 2025, 54th diode, 3054, etc.

Is there anyway I can get P99SE to generate this automatically? I
understand that it can only do 11, 12, etc, and not 1001, 1002, etc.
Furthermore if I reset the designators, the prefix number gets wiped out
as well.

Thanks for answering my question.

Adeline