Nope Abd ul-Rahamn,

        I checked the pad extents as well, changed the sizing and offsets in either
direction on the pads. No effect! Didn't test the pad rotation. I just did not mention
each and every minute detail that I checked in my earlier post.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,  please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.