Steve Wiseman wrote:

P99's just wasted a few more minutes of my life...
Having placed an array of decoupling capacitors, I (as usual) wanted to place all the part types on top of each other. Since it was a larger array of caps than usual (its a huge DSP), I thought I'd do it using global, and just set all their X,Y coordinates. It turns out that the global editor ignores the 'selection' box in this case, and moves _all_ the component types on that page to the designated place. (While typing this rantlet, I figured I could move the capacitors to a new sheet, select on Y position, and only alter the X coordinate. Worked a treat) Thanks for listening!)

You should be able to do an "undo" for this type of unexpected change.

When's SP7 coming, again?

Never, according to Altium.  Why should they?  We've already paid for P99,
and won't be paying again.

Jon