> Can anyone tell me how 3d PCB viewer know, what type of capacitor (axial
or radial) use?
> I see all capacitors like "axial", but I know, 3d viewer can "radial" too.
> Thanx.

Sorry I don't have the answer, I'm just curious how well the 3D PCB viewer
works.  I've never tried it myself.  I seem to remember some complaints on
this list about how you could not add new component definitions to it, all
you had to work with was the predefined libs it came with.  Would those who
have successfully used the 3D viewer please report their results
(satisfactory, unsatisfactory, good, bad, waste of time, useful, etc.)?

>   Serak

Is that as in "Serak of Vulcan" ?  ;-)

Those of you who are fans of the original Star Trek series know who I mean.
Actually, I think the correct spelling of that character was "Surak".  And
that is not to be confused with "Sarek", another Vulcan character (Spock's
father).

OK, now it's fair game for jokes about my name!  Please omit the obvious
ones, they have been done already...

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.