P99's just wasted a few more minutes of my life...
Having placed an array of decoupling capacitors, I (as usual)
wanted to place all the part types on top of each other. Since it
was a larger array of caps than usual (its a huge DSP), I thought I'd
do it using global, and just set all their X,Y coordinates. It turns
out that the global editor ignores the 'selection' box in this case,
and moves _all_ the component types on that page to the
designated place.
(While typing this rantlet, I figured I could move the capacitors to a
new sheet, select on Y position, and only alter the X coordinate.
Worked a treat) Thanks for listening!)

When's SP7 coming, again?

Steve