John,
        not sure if it was clear, I could have worded it better, but I was talking of
2 different PCBs on one panel. I still thought it was a no-brainer. I supplied the P&P
files for both boards, the two fiducials were a know X,Y distance apart. Apply the X,Y
delta to the second file and oyu have the two files to one original location. Like I
said, I thought they were just unwilling, seemed like a simple problem to me. I would
have done the fix myself in Excel in an hour or less but they didn't ask and I don't
volunteer for extra work these days, I'll be here 16 hours a day!

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.