Others have already answered this question, but if there's any doubt at all
in your own mind, you have a couple of options available to you.

1. Get company #2 to pay for a valid protel licence.

2. Install autotrax, the old dos-based protel that is now available for free
download from altium. It's not as slick as P99SE, but it beats pen and paper
design...

3. You can install something like eagle for free to do non-commercial work,
do the work, and get company #2 to pay for an eagle licence. Eagle is much
cheaper than protel, too.

Personally, I'd not use the protel 99SE license from company #1 if there was
any doubt at all in my own mind, but different people have different ethics
and different circumstances, too.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken - Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send HTML email?
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml