I guess I was referring to those who just want to rip-off, or copy,
someone else's design.  In a sense, I did find it funny when someone comes
to me asking me to replicate someone else's design, and it happens to be 1
of my own PCB designs.  It's happened more than once to me.

Example:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6088052.WKU.&OS=PN/6088052&RS=PN/6088052

    My concept of line muting was demoed under non-disclosure to a company
called H3D back in 97.  They were informed that it was my own concept & that
I had applied for a patent.  It was a simple means to get 3D on the desktop
with win95/98 with any 2D or 3D graphics accelerator.  1 year later, they
managed a cheap knock off of the line muting, they sold themselves out of
business because of poor business practices to a company called Illixco, who
now makes an oem version of their 3D glasses with a box that does line
muting, bugged & incorrectly I might add, which allows them to play movies
on the desktop & or explore some web pages in 3D.

     Now, do I waist time going after them, or, further develop 2 additional
new patents which have more than quadruple to value each?

Brian Guralnick