Ian

My comments were not intended to be 'grenades' at you, just that I did
not want to say 'I do not like it', without a little bit more info on
situation & user.

Especially the user aspect, as I do believe the mental disciplines
exerted by the individual user, and there core skills base used by the
user daily, will make some users more perceptive of the change, than
others.

I do not mean that in a derogatory fashion, but users who are used to
writing software as part of their core skills, i.e not in a split
discipline environment, will warm to the system easier than others. At
least Altium did not use !Comp or =Comp or other shorthand.

Yes I can be a little hard on myself from time to time when I see my
efforts only making minimal gain / progress :-)

I am not a vain person and do not mind admitting when I am struggling
with a particular concept, understanding something or just need help. I
made the honest admission that I am struggling with the query system as
a productive tool as I believe other users may feel the same, they just
have not admitted it.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd