Michael,
        from the details that you are supplying, your company must have bought the DXP
Migration packages (includes P99SE and DXP versions to allow you a migration path to
DXP at a time of your choice). The price would be right for 2 systems. If this is the
case you must also have valid DXP licenses for your migration path. DXP is fully
supported and since you just purchased the packages I wouldn't bother with P99SE since
it is a dead product and has been announced as a legacy product for more than a year.

        I would believe that your company has 2 DXP licenses as part of their
purchase, you should investigate this. Why start out with a legacy product which the
supplier has announced (as long as 18+ months ago) will not be supported with any bug
fixes or product improvements?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer