Here we are, many things about Protel's legacy so if i were to have no choice,then i
would get into Linux and download OpenSource pcb software which is already in working
version that is producing finished assembled SMD board by the software author,there is
at least 3 O/source pcb design package on Linux Sourceforge.The fact for us here is
that with the kind of corparate digital world we live in,and in addition to sucking
but expansive package,its time to  use open source PCB and EDA tools and even thought
i am a OrCAD 9.2 user,i have my mind set on learning of the opew source EDA tools from
Linux when i got my own broadband.

Choong