Hey dont leave me out for this ,but there is a problem of our differences in computer
specs for this scheme to work.I am not religious seing that i am still hear give that
i dont like Protel which i have tested throughtly,so now OrCAD Layout 9.2 is doing my
Protel PCB file completely.

Btw,i wish someone can send me his or her Protel based non-urgent work as part of my
love for pcb work,all for the sake of exercise given that i do use both system,so if
anyone wish to send me his work i will send back the Autorouted files back to him in
Protel format for free and then there is a new horizon for all this discussion,what do
ya think?

Choong