Yes,for the standard package, Capture CIS and Smartroute is not including because of
its lowered price,but the whole package as  you mentioned do include everything,from
standard route to Smartroute which i am very happy to use with.Imagine me testing a
Protel 2.8 sample files of high density 2 layer and complete the job in less than 15
sec on a P4/2.4 GHZ machine.There is also many inter translation in OrCAD Layout which
is one of the reaso i can use Protel now.

Choong