I have been given the task to add assembly drawings to a design that another
engineer is working on using protel 99SE. I would like to go into the
library that he is currently using and just add a mechanical layer 1 to each
part with a .comment string, and update the PCB from the library.  There are
about 100 parts on the secondary side of the PCB, is there a way to
automatically change the mechanical layer to layer 2 with out having to
select each out line and cut it and past it on another layer for the parts
on the secondary side of the PCB? Is there another way that this can be
accomplished that I am should be looking into.

Regards,

Ted Tontis CID
Engage Networks Inc.
1320 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
River Level
Milwaukee, WI 53212
PH 414-918-4267
FX 414-273-7601

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.