Place a multilayer thru-hole pad with the hole size you want.

Edit the pad such that the pad is smaller than the hole, and uncheck the "plated" box on the "advanced" tab. Making the pad smaller than the hole causes the drilling operation to wipe out all copper from the hole on internal signal layers.

The plane clearance is based on the hole size, and is determined by the design rules you set for the board, region, component, etc. under the menu "Design>Rules>Manufacturing>Power Plane Clearance".

Include notes on your drill drawing to tell the fab what the +/- tolerances are for the holes.