i don't think 5mils smaller is smaller enough
i bet the fabricator tweaks them down

it would be nice to get a definitive answer about this

we usually make NPTs about 10mil pad size
sometimes differents sizes by a few mils for different
hole sizes just to make sorting them out easier

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003