Dear Mr. Tian,

With all due respect, of course, I believe that you may have the usage of the words
"question" and "problem" confused.  That is where the PROBLEM lies.  You were asking a
QUESTION about the meaning of the acronym "DXP" in the name "Protel DXP."  It was
really no PROBLEM, though, just an innocent misunderstanding of two words in the
English Language.  I most certainly do understand that the English language can be
confusing.  I have worked in many countries and what I know about the languages is
that they mostly make sense.  The English language, in many cases, is difficult
because of all the exceptions to the rules.  Words that sound the same are not spelled
the same, nor do they mean the same thing, verbs often do not follow the same pattern
of tense as other verbs, etc.

I wish you the best of luck with your project, it sounds like a very difficult one.

Best regards,
William J. Dager
Senior Engineering Technician

Neuronetics, Inc.