Well, Tony, apparently you are having a bad day.  We all have these.  I
have had over fifteen years of nothing BUT bad days, but I don't react
and lash out at people in a non-civil manner.  I could very well have
told you that you did not even stop to take the time and be sensitive
enough to read over Mr. Zhang Yang Tian's letter more than once before
you fired off your answer to him, but I did not.  It is obvious that he
is having some difficulty expressing himself in English and your
response to him was not appropriate with your reference to his use of
the word "problem."  I can picture you jumping up in anger and slapping
him in the face if he were in your presence from the tone of your
answer.

I have had more than my share of problems with the way Protel works and
DOESN'T work.  I could very well bitch about it because of my
frustration with it and I would have every right to do so, as could many
other users of the product.  After 52 years on this rock, I know what is
and is not user friendly.  But when you pay $7,000 for each person to
use a tool, you would expect the product to work properly, and in many
cases it does not.  I have seen more companies release software products
before they should have been released full of all manner of bugs.  Look
at Microsoft.  It almost seems like they deliberately put bugs into
their products, but I know better.  It is a market-driven economy, so
they have to release their products ahead of their competition to
compete in the marketplace, THEN they fix it (maybe).  Protel 99SE and
prior versions had many features that were touted by the literature, but
when you went to try them, the features would not work.  Sometimes my
work was even destroyed by its instability back then.

I understand your anger, but please try to consider and understand the
frustration of others when they try to do their jobs well but stumbling
blocks are put in their way because a feature does not work as
advertised.  After awhile it leads inevitably to bitching.

So please calm down, take deep breaths and count to ten.  There, now
isn't that better?

I sincerely wish you and yours a blessed and happy holiday season <;-)

My very best regards,
Bill Dager
Senior Engineering Technician

Neuronetics, Inc.