Sure, there are a few ways to do this. You have to make a rule for the
plane connect style, then use the query helper to specify the via.

Specifying the via is where the different ways to do this come in. I would
specify the NET or NETCLASS and IsVia, and InRegionrelative, or
inRegionAbsolute depending on where I had the origin for the board (look
in the archives for the difference), but you could also make a room for
that area and then use TouchesRoom. There is also a function to select if
it is within the space of a component, but I can't remember the name of it
and don't have time to look.

You could also tell it to apply the rule if the via is not in a net class
so that it only apply to nets that were not in the power class, but that
is assuming you don't have it directly connected to a power net, and are
using the NetTie component attribute to attach it to the power net.

So yes it is very easy to do unlike P99SE where about the only easy way to
do it was to convert the via to a free pad then make a rule to specify
that pad.

Robert D. LaMoreaux
MTS Systems Corp.
Powertrain Technology Division