that was the feature i was trying to suggest
i thought it was in there but i couldn't remember it exactly
right either
thanks andy

Dennis Saputelli

Tony Karavidas wrote:

> Andy, that's brilliant! I don't think I ever knew about that feature!! That
> should fix him right up!
>
> I wonder how well it works in DXP with the masking???

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com