If you select Tools|Preferences then the Display tab, there's a checkbox for
'Use Net Color For Highlight'.

To set the net colours, on the 'Browse PCB' tab select 'Nets' on the
dropdown.  Scroll to the required net and click the Edit button.  This
brings up a Net Properties dialog where you can set the net colour.

Once this is done, select both nets and the tracks will be highlighted in
their own colours.  Note that the highlight colour is the same for all
layers, so not every 'near miss' will be genuine but it does help track them
down.

Regards,

Andy Gulliver