I'm guessing your PCB object is a free pad???
I'm also guessing you don't have a PCB footprint defined in your 'CON1' sch
part??

An object on the schematic needs to match an object on the PCB. If you use
the CON1 sch part, you need to assign a footprint to it. I have a footprint
called PAD100 that I use for the same thing (a wire soldered onto the board)

These two objects are treated like any other part on the SCH/PCB pair of
documents.