I just wish to ping you on how you setup your own company schematic
libraries. There seem to be so many ways to skin this cat I just wanted
to get a feel for how others make solid libraries.

When designing PCBs, I personally like to have specific parts in the
libraries.

Do you, for instance, try & have a library with specific parts (e.g.
1k, 1k2 etc) or do you go for the generic RES symbol.  If you go for
the specific, do you simply copy the generic res symbol & then modify
the parameters appropriately? What do you name the part? For company
ABC, something like ABC_RES0805_1k, ABC_RES0805_1k2 or what? Where do
you build in your company part number. What do you use all the other
parameters for.

Any suggestions or examples welcome.

=====
--