I installed Protel on another system (same type box) temporarily just to see if it had
the same problem.
No, the problem did not duplicate itself.  I lowered the acceleration of my card and
it still crashes.
I am just going to have to reinstall - oh joy.  Thanks for the help.

Steve Smith, C.I.D.
Product Engineer

Staco Energy Products Co.
Web Site: www.stacoenergy.com