I've never personally experienced this problem, but I do rememeber a
ways back when folks were talking about updated Jet drivers for
print-related Protel chokes...Maybe Ian W., Brian G., Ivan, Mike Reagan,
or Joe might know more...??? (or perhaps Daren Moore or Geoff Harland,
but I don't think Geoff's posted since being acquired by ProtAltium)