More fool you and them for not taking the time to learn a useful new
feature - I will not explain it at is it is clearly not something you want
or need - still the rest of us will get on and be more productive due to
these features.

Ian

Thanks for referring me as a fool.  I haven't heard that since your last
email.   May the crocodiles find you as you sleep.  I am joking of course.
Lighten up
I forgot to add the reason I blew this off ( reading in detail)  is because
I didn't think  you guys didn't knew what you were doing with documentation.
Please read on
I hear  the same arguments and generally find  engineers, technicians,
drafting people don't know a damn thing about how to document assemblies,
subassemblies, in accordance to IPC, IEEE and ANSI requirements.  Had this
been  implemented  with reference to any industry  design guidelines, most
of the self inflicted problems you guys discussed for two years would be
clearer.    You  are trying to  place everything on a fabrication dwg  not
an assy dwg.   I am not even going to get into it.   Every one wishes to
implement "their" own ideas without investigating working models.     Some
new  ideas are good.  Others are not so good if the results are  to
"re-invent the wheel" as we say.

I will always fall back on a spec or requirement to make my point.       I
had a conversation with the infamous Dr. Bogotin,  I am sure you may have
read his articles.... on impedance control.   He always backs his articles
with the math.   He wrote to me "you cant argue when the math" .  He is
always right.  I have always fallen back on specs and requirements and as
annl as that sounds,  I win every time.

Mike Reagan