On 04:21 AM 29/03/2004, edsi said:

<..snip..>
Component type:
I would be willing to quiz every engineer I have worked with for the past 30 years and 99 percent would not be able to correcty answer a definition of Standard, mechanical, graphical, NET TIE, etc. Nor would they care or even use it even if they could

More fool you and them for not taking the time to learn a useful new feature - I will not explain it at is it is clearly not something you want or need - still the rest of us will get on and be more productive due to these features. Hint - I take it you don't do star connected power nets, or RF layouts, or played with the Lomax virtual short, or placed testpoints as components on the Sch, or wanted to put screws and washers on your Sch (like a few designers I know like to do) ....

Bye for now,
Ian