Dennis wrote

> i just stumbled (after all this time!) on
> ctrl-F when in the main file list in the RIGHT window
> (only place it shows and which exposes the Find Files .. in the File Menu)

99SE SP6 is truly an amazing program.  I don't think  Altium knows how powerful this
program is.   Sure, it has a few minor quirks, but I am always amazed.   After 6
years,  I discovered something last week also.   I use net classes to define almost
all of my routing.  You can a select net, or a group of nets and automatically add
them to new or existing net class.  The option is not available by using the class
generator, where I would expect it to be.  It only becomes available for use after you
make your selections, and the yellow button is turned  on below the double arrow in
the class generator menu.   I stumbled onto this after looking for  easier methods to
create net classes.

Dennis thanks for the tip.    I will explore with it

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick ,MD