Yeah, it had me confused too but I finally figured it out. He means The xxx.DDB document window. You must have a database open and it'll be the left most document tab or only tab if you don't have any of the database's documents open. It's a nifty feature.

JM

At 08:24 AM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
I either missed the first few posts or I just don't get it.

 Dennis wrote

> i just stumbled (after all this time!) on
> ctrl-F when in the main file list in the RIGHT window
> (only place it shows and which exposes the Find Files .. in the File
Menu)

I can't seem to figure out how to do this. He mentions the RIGHT window.
Are we referring to something I don't know of? I usually only have the
Design Explorer Window open and the item I am working on (ie: Schematic,
PCB.) Any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dan Enslen

The only reason time exists is so
everything doesn't happen all at once.