this file lister is just what i have been asking for ages
can't believe i never saw it

it will list all the internal file details across multiple DDBs

it somewhat ameliorates the DDB file date issue since you can
easily see the internal file dates without opening all the DDBs in question

Dennis Saputelli

edsi wrote:

> Dennis wrote
>
> > i just stumbled (after all this time!) on
> > ctrl-F when in the main file list in the RIGHT window
> > (only place it shows and which exposes the Find Files .. in the File Menu)
> >

> 99SE SP6 is truly an amazing program.  I don't think  Altium knows how powerful this
> program is.   Sure, it has a few minor quirks, but I am always amazed.   After 6
> years,  I discovered something last week also.   I use net classes to define almost
> all of my routing.  You can a select net, or a group of nets and automatically add
> them to new or existing net class.  The option is not available by using the class
> generator, where I would expect it to be.  It only becomes available for use after
> you make your selections, and the yellow button is turned  on below the double arrow
> in the class generator menu.   I stumbled onto this after looking for  easier
> methods to create net classes.
>
> Dennis thanks for the tip.    I will explore with it
>
> Mike Reagan
> EDSI
> Frederick ,MD

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com