From: Jeff Stout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Negative Film Output

How do I create "negative" film output?  And why can't Protel do this right
out of the box?  I want to use a home PCB kit to create a simple PCB and I
need negative film.

I once heard of a method of printing to pdf then hand editing the output to
create that effect. But nothing clicked for me when I looked at the pdf
output a few minutes ago.

Any help appreciated.

Jeff Stout