Re the whole "what should an endpoint url look like" thing - I had a similar
discussion with a user re protobuf-net; in the end it was quicker to just
*default* to the former (since it doesn't need any extra specification), but
*support* both - so the code detects key strings in the supplied url and
works some magic.

i.e. if I give it the endpoint: "http://foo/foocorp";
then it uses "http://foo/foocorp/myservice/somemethod";

but if I give it the endpoint "http://foo/foocorp?svc={service}&act={action}
"
it uses "http://foo/foocorp?svc=myservice&action=somemethod";

And so I can officially say "I don't care" about this discussion - either
suits me without any code-changes ;-p

Marc

> So xxx?method=method&service=service is more close to me.
>
> > It is easy enough for me to encode the request in your format if I
> > wanted to be able to interchange with your server, but is it not better
> > to all use the same ...
> It is so we'll trying to find common point...
>
> As last resort we may define set of calling conventions for clients.
>
>                        Pavel

Regards,

Marc